For our next contested primary, we jump from Court Four all the way to Court #9, where Democratic candidates Juanita Barner and Silvia Pubchara-Munoz are facing off to see who will run against Republican Incumbent Judge Analia Wilkerson.
Although I know both Juanita and Silvia from work, I can't say that I've ever tried a case agaist either of them, nor have I ever seen them in trial.
I have no gripes or concerns about either of the candidates from a professional standpoint, but I have to say that I always enjoyed working with Juanita much more so than Silvia. Juanita is just so much more pleasant to deal with. My experiences with her have always been that she was candid and friendly about her cases.
Other than that, I don't have that much to add to this contest, but let me know your thoughts.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar