One of my pet peeves, as a parent, however, has come in those situations where I've desperately needed the use of the Family Restroom, only to find that it is occupied. Occupied, not by another desperate parent seeking asylum, but by some inconsiderate jerk or jerks that just figured that they were entitled to their own moments of privacy.
The most egregious of these situations happened last season at Reliant Stadium where I was dealing with the Mother of All Diaper Blow Outs (my kid's diaper, not mine), and spent twenty minutes waiting outside the door while a drunken and frisky couple made use of the privacy together.
I was not amused.
As I've mentioned before, I spent the past couple of days with my Little Man visiting my Mom in Florida. On the trip to Florida, we had to make a trip to the restroom, only to be forced to wait while a single, college-aged female took her sweet time by herself in there. We damn near missed our plane.
And upon arrival back this afternoon, my boy and I again desperately needed to make use of the Family Restroom, following what I will just phrase a "Milk Disaster in the Sky", only to find that it was occupied for some time by a young, college-aged male, who seemed completely oblivious to the dirty look I was giving him when he exited.
Now, to my knowledge, there is no law on the books that prohibits non-Family use of a Family Restroom, but dammit, there ought to be.
As I begin my Criminal Defense practice, I'm occasionally asked if there are any types of cases that I would absolutely refuse to take.
I'm generally non-committal about that question, because it's way too broad.
But if some Legislator wants to earn my Vote for Life and put this one on the books, you can guarantee I will never defend the scurrilous cretins who perpetrate this crime.
I mean, come on people, you've got to have some sympathy for a Dad, loaded down with fifty pieces of luggage who is following this around an airport:
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar