Senin, 01 Maret 2010

Election Day (and I'm Out of Town)!

Tomorrow (Tuesday) is Election Day and if you never quite found the energy to go early vote, you need to get off your keister and go figure out where your polling place is. I know it may seem like we all enjoy griping about some of the elected officials we have now, but I think we lose our ground to complain if we don't go try to change things by voting.

That's about all I have left to say about that topic, other than, "Go Vote, dammit!"

On a side note, I'm in trial out of county this week, so I won't have time to do any type of post-election recap on the blog tomorrow night.

Y'all feel free to use the comments as a sounding board on the tragedies and triumphs that I'm sure will have occurred by this time tomorrow.

Don't say anything I wouldn't say . . .

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar