Ya know, I try to work on our relationship, Snooks, but I can't do it all by myself.
Just after I supported your move to stop filing crack pipe residue cases YESTERDAY, you've turned around and changed your mind about it today. Looks like you are going to be rethinking things at HPD's urging.
Now, I'm all for Lykos and the Gang making some attempts to start thinking, but damn, I was really getting behind her new policy before she hauled off and changed it.
I love that Lykos is so adored by the Houston Chronicle that she has no qualms about announcing a policy in the Wednesday edition and then turning around and reversing her position the next.
By the way, Pat, that doesn't make you look inept, clueless at your job, unprofessional or anything.
Really. I promise.
But once again, I wanted it noted for the record that I tried to support you on an issue, but you wouldn't work with me.
I just don't know if our relationship is going to make it.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar