So, without further ado, I'm re-running the 2008 Days of Lykos. I'm also taking suggestions for the 2009 Days of Lykos.
Y'all remember how to play this game right??
Oh, and by the way, I will be ceremoniously firing myself again Christmas Eve so that Ken Magidson doesn't have to do it this year.
Merry Christmas everybody!
The 12 Days of Lykos - 2008 Edition
On the 12th Day of Lykos, Snookems gave to me 12 jurors chosen without a preemptive strike;
11 free "crooked cop passes" from Mr. Police Integrity himself;
10 internal memos regarding unprofessionalism of reading toxic, antiregime blogs;
9 new ashtrays for the 6th floor smoking lounge;
8 days of Lykos Hell every single week;
7 insulted yarmulke-wearing witnesses;
6 emails from my family wanting an explanation for why I won't be visiting as planned for New Years;
5 new pantsuits;
4 free tickets for a reception on January 1, 2009 that I'm forced to attend;
3 washed out judges;
2 Leitner balls; and
A troll from a spider hole.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar