Today will be the last day for yet another member of the Harris County District Attorney's Office.
Now, before you Lykos fans start applauding too hard about old Patsy and the Gang running off another one of those "lazy, corrupt and racist prosecutor holdovers from the Evil Rosenthal Administration", you might want to know who it is.
Beverly Chambers, who was handpicked by Lykos to be the top Executive Administrative Assistant and brought into the D.A.'s Office on January 1st is now making her exit -- shortly after about 100 days of having the "honor" of working right outside Pat's door. Perhaps you remember her from her role in Secretaries' Day.
No official reason has been provided for her departure after her three month contribution to the job. Also, there's no word from Patsy if Ms. Chambers was being "negligent" or "incompetent" (but then again I haven't read the Chronicle yet this morning).
However, given the fact that during Lykos' tenure as Judge in the 1980s that she ran off more court coordinators than any other judge, it does give one cause to wonder what happened here.
I'm just shocked. Shocked, I tell you. Shocked.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar